Membership in the HBA and HBA special interest councils helps to raise your company’s profile among builders and consumers. Incorporating the HBA logo into your letterhead and promotional material can increase your visibility in the industry and as a member of the community. Members who choose to use the HBA logo or sub-logos must abide by the usage guidelines outlined below to maintain consistency.
General Information and Guidelines
- Only HBA members in good standing may use the HBA logo or sub-logos. Members in good standing are those who have paid or renewed their annual dues and who are in compliance with HBA policies and standards.
- Organizations, individuals or other entities that are not members of the HBA, but have entered into a co-sponsorship agreement with the HBA may be granted limited-use rights or a “license” to use the HBA logo or sub-logos for a specified period of time, provided the logo usage guidelines are followed. All licensing agreements will be established and approved by the HBA Executive Vice President.
- The HBA logo and sub-logos are available in color or black and white to accommodate your graphic needs.
- The HBA logo or sub-logos should never be smaller than 3/8 inch wide by ½ inch tall to ensure it is clear and legible.
- The HBA logo is a four color logo. The official logo colors are Pantone Matching System (PMS) Green (PMS 7491), Orange (PMS 7413), and Red (PMS 188). The text is 75% of black.
- If the official colors are unable to be used, the logo should be printed in all black. A black and white version of the logo is available for download.
- For best results, the logos should be printed at no less than 1200 dpi.
- The HBA logo or sub-logos may not be altered in any way including: separating, removing, or adding elements to/from the logo, or using part of the logo as a separate graphic element, or combining with another company name/company logo.
If you have any questions about HBA logo usage or these guidelines, please contact Cherie Talbert, Vice President of Public Affairs & Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303.551.6734.