The mission of the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver is to improve our members’ abilities to responsibly meet the housing needs of the community. By supporting and advancing members' business interests, the HBA creates greater success for our members and the industry at large.
What does this mean to our members, and why should you join today?
The HBA helps our members and the industry succeed by:
- Advocating on governmental public policy and regulation to support a vibrant and affordable housing industry
- Supporting public policy and regulations that encourage a vibrant and affordable housing industry
- Expanding individuals' professional expertise through education and certification programs JEFF: THIS GOES TO A CALENDAR. Is there a specific list of education and certification programs somewhere that describe the various programs?
- Creating events that highlight the benefits of new home ownership
- Bringing members together through programs, networking events, committees and councils that are designed to cultivate peer networks, meet new customers, exchange ideas and grow friendships
- Providing the place where peers discuss and act on issues of common concern
- Lowering business expenses through valuable member only discount programs
- Offering members a way to give back to the community through our charity of choice, the Home Builders Foundation
As a member of the HBA, you're also a member of the Colorado Association of Home Builders and the National Association of Home Builders. As members, industry professionals show their commitment to a healthy business environment, professional and personal growth and their own business achievements.
If you want to be part of and contribute to the re-invigorated homebuilding industry locally, statewide and nationally— along with your own success — join the HBA today.