Who we are, what we do
Founded in 1943, the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver is a private, non-profit 501(C)(6) professional trade organization that represents homebuilders, developers, remodelers, architects, mortgage lenders, title companies, subcontractors, suppliers and service providers in the eight metro-area counties we serve. HBA members are also members of the Colorado Association of Home Builders and the National Association of Home Builders.
The HBA of Metro Denver is the largest HBA in Colorado. We’re devoted to providing our members with advocacy, networking opportunities and education so together, we can continue improving the homebuilding industry.
How we help our members:
- We work with state and local policy makers to create a regulatory environment that supports and protects a vibrant and affordable housing market.
- The HBA also publishes weekly e-newsletters, so you can stay on top of association and regulatory activities:
- The Advocate updates members on important Advocacy issues and initiatives
- HBA Events & More Newsletter keeps you up to date on happenings and upcoming Events
- InterConnections HBA Membership Newsletter keeps you in the know as a member, including benefits, member news, newly joined members, etc.
- HBA Collective Voice is a monthly digest of stories, articles, events and happenings
- Our HBA University education and certification programs help expand our members’ professional expertise.
- We showcase the latest in housing technology and trends — along with the benefits of owning a newly built home— through our annual Parade of Homes.
- Our many councils and committees give members a way to hone skills, create long-lasting relationships and shape the industry's future.
- We host several events during the year where members can swap ideas, grow their networks and build relationships.
- We recognize excellence through our MAME awards program
- Our charity of choice, The Home Builders Foundation offers a way for our industry to give back to the community.