About the Young Leaders Council
The HBA of Metro Denver Young Leaders Council (YLC) is dedicated to promoting, enhancing and supporting young leaders within the home building industry. We will do this by:
- Providing professional development resources.
- Encouraging career development and recognition within the industry.
- Promoting and supporting community involvement.
- Providing networking opportunities with leaders in every facet of the industry.
Who We Are
The Young Leaders Council (YLC) is a vibrant and fun group of young professionals in the homebuilding industry. Over the past 3 years we’ve been providing opportunities to connect with other young leaders, enhance careers, and get involved in the community through a variety or events and programs. Any HBA member under the age of 40 is welcome to join.
If you are new to the building industry or would simply enjoy connecting with other young professionals in building, you should join! We will feature the following events and resources for our council members:
- “Young Leaders & Libations” Event – Happy Hour & Activities
- “Eats & Inspiration” – Leadership and Personal Growth Luncheon View a recent Event Recording
- Annual recognition with the “Young Leader Award” at the MAME Awards
- Mentorship Program
- Book Club
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
The Young Leaders Council partners with other HBA Councils such as the Professional Women in Building and Custom Builder and Remodeler Council on various programs and events to provide an opportunity to expand your relationships and connect with a variety of HBA members. Many of our events are open to all HBA members, however, one benefit to becoming a member of the Young Leaders Council is reduced ‘YLC Member’ pricing on most events/programs as well as participation in any ‘YLC exclusive’ events/programs. Membership in the council is open to all HBA members under the age of 40. We invite and encourage all HBA members wanting to meet and mingle with Young Leaders Council members to attend our events!
Now Available: Our full Calendar of Events for 2021 as well as Council Sponsorship Opportunities!
Check out a quick video about a previous Leaders & Libations event:
Thank You to our Sponsors:
2021 Executive Team
Chair: Andrea Thomas, KGA Studio Architect, 720-925-5558
- Andrea Thomas, KGA Studio Architects, (720) 925-5558
- Gilda Zaragoza, Invalesco Real Estate, (646) 526-8682
- Kevin Johnk, Kimley-Horn, (720) 224-2423
- Stephanie Graham, TRI Pointe Homes, (303) 906-1466
- Hayley Warner, KEPHART, (729) 940-8986
- Sarah McDaniel, BAC/Ferguson, (720) 708-9258
- Callie Sheehan, American Heritage Restoration, (303) 503-7864
- Brady Nelson, Rio Grande Co, (303) 241-6260
- Brian P Wilson, CVL, a Westwood Team, (720) 768-4908
- Hayley Selden, Digital Media Innovations, (831) 332-3834
- Brandon Donovan, Colorado Security Company, (801) 864-7931
- Michael Guiffre, Core Consultants, (303) 908-8616
- Aly Chanthalangsy, Urban Lights, (720) 827-7218
- Lauren Knudsen, Home Builders Foundation, (303) 551-6722
- Chasity Grauberger, Spire Financial, (719) 645-5977
- Christopher Culler, K2 Residential Solutions, (720) 919-2907
- Kalee Delong, Clean Cut Contractors, (815) 674-4530
- Kage Janes, Firstbank, (303) 347-5907