About the Young Leaders Council
The HBA of Metro Denver Young Leaders Council (YLC) is dedicated to promoting, enhancing and supporting young leaders within the home building industry. We will do this by:
- Providing professional development resources.
- Encouraging career development and recognition within the industry.
- Promoting and supporting community involvement.
- Providing networking opportunities with leaders in every facet of the industry.
Who We Are
The Young Leaders Council (YLC) is the newest council of the HBA of Metro Denver. We are in our founding year and are striving to create a vibrant and fun group where we can connect with other young leaders, enhance our careers, and get involved in the community. Any HBA member under the age of 40 is welcome to join.
If you are new to the building industry or would simply enjoy connecting with other young professionals in building, you should join! We will feature the following events and resources for our council members:
- Breakfast Networking in partnership with Professional Women in Building Council
- “Young Leaders & Libations” Event – Happy Hour & Activities
- “YLC Grub Club” – Leadership and Personal Growth Luncheon
- Annual recognition with the “Young Leader Award” at the MAME Awards
- Mentorship Program
- Book Club
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
The quarterly educational, BYOB, and Grub Club events are open to all members and prospective members of the HBA’s Young Leaders Council. Membership in the council is open to all HBA members under the age of 40. We invite and encourage all other HBA members wanting to meet and mingle with Young Leaders Council members to attend these events!
Click this link for a full Calendar of Our Events in 2019 as well as Council Sponsorship Opportunities!
The Young Leaders & Libations are exclusive events for our members!
Check out a quick video about a previous Leaders & Libations event: