The mission of the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver is to improve our members’ abilities to responsibly meet the housing needs of our community, for a better quality of life.
Code of Ethics
As members of the Home Builders Association of Metropolitan Denver, we are responsible for and abide by the following Code of Ethics and we commit to:
- Conduct business with professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- Participate in continuing education related to the latest homebuilding and management practices.
- Follow sound financial business practices.
- Make good-faith efforts to honor contractual, moral and ethical business commitments.
- Stay current and comply with local, state and federal policies, laws, regulations and other essential information that can affect our businesses and the homebuilding industry.
- Provide housing, related services and products that meet or exceed building codes, safety regulations and environmental standards.
- Provide a warranty that responsibly meets our customers’ needs.
- Avoid unfair advantage over fellow members, whether perceived or actual.
- Transact business fairly and with integrity through a trustworthy relationship with homebuyers and members.
- Avoid harming the professional reputation, customer relations or business of other association members.
We will maintain these principles and commitments — and quickly and fairly resolve any disputes that occur. We will be watchful for any conduct that can be interpreted as morally or ethically deceptive toward our customers or fellow members.