HBA Membership Information
The mission of the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver is to improve our members’ abilities to responsibly meet the housing needs of the community for a better quality of life.
By supporting and advancing members' business interests, the HBA creates greater success for our members and the industry at large. What does this mean to our members, and why should you join today?
The HBA helps our members and the industry succeed by:
- Advocating on governmental public policy and regulation to support a vibrant and affordable housing industry
- Supporting public policy and regulations that encourage a vibrant and affordable housing industry
- Expanding individuals' professional expertise through education and certification programs
- Creating events that highlight the benefits of new home ownership
- Bringing members together through programs, networking events, committees and councils that are designed to cultivate peer networks, meet new customers, exchange ideas and grow friendships
- Providing the place where peers discuss and act on issues of common concern
- Lowering business expenses through valuable member only discount programs
- Offering members a way to give back to the community through our charity of choice, the Home Builders Foundation
While there are many unique reasons individuals join the HBA, we have compiled a list of the Reasons to Join, here.
As a member of the HBA, you're also a member of the Colorado Association of Home Builders and the National Association of Home Builders. As members, industry professionals show their commitment to a healthy business environment, professional and personal growth and their own business achievements.
If you want to be part of and contribute to the re-invigorated homebuilding industry locally, statewide and nationally— along with your own success — join the HBA today.
Membership Newsletter Archives
July 19, 2022 Newsletter
June 21, 2022 Newsletter
May 17, 2022 Newsletter
April 19, 2022 Newsletter
March 15, 2022 Newsletter
February 15, 2022 Newsletter
January 18, 2022 Newsletter
December 21, 2021 Newsletter
November 16 2021 Newsletter
October 19, 2021 Newsletter
September 21, 2021 Newsletter
August 17, 2021 Newsletter
July 20, 2021 Newsletter
June 15, 2021 Newsletter
May 18, 2021 Newsletter
April 20, 2021 Newsletter