The Associate Member Council of the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver recognized three outstanding Denver area home builders at the HBA’s annual general membership meeting and presented them with the industry’s esteemed 2018 HAP Awards (Homebuilder and Associates in Partnership). More than 300 HBA members attended the general membership meeting, which was held October 23rd at CU South Denver in Parker.
In 1987 the Associate Member Council of the HBA of Metro Denver created the Homebuilders and Associates in Partnership award to give associate members the opportunity to show their appreciation for HBA builder members who utilize their goods and services.
HAP award winners are determined by HBA associate members with whom the builder does business, in three builder categories. All associate members were surveyed, asking them to rank the builder on criteria including – trust, communication, loyalty, and ethics. In 2018, these prestigious awards went to the following builders:
National Production Builder: TRI Pointe Homes
This builder not only exemplifies the characteristics of loyalty and ethical consideration, but the associates hold this builder with the highest regard of integrity. Here are specific statements as issued by the Associate Members:
- They put the customers first and are great trade partners.
- They have a great working relationship with them. Every house looks like a show home!
- Builder treats us like partners. We work together to resolve issues and make the home buying experience great for their buyers
Local Production Builder: Lokal Homes
This builder demonstrates the value of trust, communication, and ethical consideration, time and time again. Here are a few notable statements as mentioned by the HBA’s Associate Members:
- They are top notch and impeccable in everything they do.
- Builder treats us like partners. we work together to resolve issues and make the home buying experience great for their buyers
- Great communication and easy to work with!
Custom Home Builder: Joyce Homes
This builder not only exemplifies the characteristics of loyalty and ethical consideration, but the associates hold this builder with the highest regard of integrity. Here are specific statements as issued by the HBA’s Associate Members in the HAP survey comments:
- They are an excellent company
- Quality is number one with this builder
- Ease of doing business and quality of product
“The values these builders adhere to not only impact their trade and business partnerships, but also influence their relationships with customers and the community at large. With such a competitive new home market, it is truly an honor to be presented as a winner or nominated as a finalist, and the HBA has just recognized the best in the industry,” said Jeff Whiton, CEO and Executive Vice President of HBA.
National Production Builder Finalists
- Brookfield Residential
- Lennar Homes
- Shea Homes
- Toll Brothers
Local Production Builder Finalists
- Boulder Creek Neighborhoods
- Oakwood Homes
- Thrive Home Builders
- Wonderland Homes
Custom Home Builder Finalists
- Celebrity Custom Homes
- Chalet Development
- Jackson Design Build
- Thomas Sattler Homes