The new www.hbadenver.com
An improved website and business platform for HBA Communication is HERE! We migrated our back-end operations to MemberZone effective January, 10 2019. Our new website and platform will enable us to communicate far more conveniently than ever before!
Now that the website has launched, there is one thing we need for you to do: create a new user account. You may also need to fill in a few pieces of data to complete your membership record. All you will need is the email address that we already have on file for you, and here are just a few benefits you’ll receive:
- You’ll be able to select the kinds of emails that you, individually would like to receive, and leave out the ones you would rather not.
- Every member will be able to seamlessly register for events and pay securely and immediately.
- You’ll be able to view the HBA Member directory with much more robust information and search capabilities.
- You’ll be able to post your own job openings and press releases.
- Company primary members will be able to create a customized company record that includes company logo, website link, etc.
- And last but certainly not least, the free MemberZone Mobile App (available for iOS and Android devices) was designed with one common goal in mind – to help HBA of Metro Denver Members engage anywhere, anytime from any device. Once you create a user account for the new HBADenver.com website, you will be able to log in to your installed mobile app using your new credentials, and begin using it immediately to view members, events, and more… right from your phone!