Lauren Karsh of Colorado Modern Communication, an active Board Member of the Denver Professional Women in Building Council is one of the seven finalists (below) for the NAHB Professional Women in Building’s 2018 One to Watch Award (one of the four 2018 Leadership Awards that will be presented in February at the International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas.
The One to Watch Award recognizes a young professional (under 40) for her dedication, professional achievements, and passion to enhance and support home building and women within the industry. Finalists for this award are listed below.
- Lauren Karsh — Colorado Modern Communication (HBA of Metro Denver PWB)
- Kristine Cupid — Design 2 Sell (HBA of Greater Atlanta PWB)
- Victoria Hales — H Smith Inc. (Northeast Florida HBA PWB)
- Amanda Larson — Larson Plumbing (Greater Birmingham AHB PWB)
- Cassy Lynn Mathis — Haven Design Works (HBA of Greater Atlanta PWB)
- Pierrette Tierney — Magleby Construction, LLC (Salt Lake HBA PWB)
- Casey Wasinger — Atlantis Granite & Marble (HBA of Greater Atlanta PWB)
The NAHB Professional Women in Building (PWB) Council announced the nominees for its 2018 Leadership Awards. The awards honor PWB members and Home Builders’ Association (HBA) staff who have contributed to the home building industry and their councils in four distinct areas: Woman of the Year, Member of the Year, One to Watch and Executive Officer of the Year.
PWB will present the awards Wednesday, Feb. 20, at 12 p.m. at the NAHB Professional Women in Building Awards Luncheon at the International Builders’ Show. Tickets are $55.
For more information, visit the 2018 NAHB PWB Individual Leadership Award Nominees webpage.