New CAHB Member Benefit with Business Growth Partners
Dear CAHB Members,
Since beginning the Pilot Program with Growth Partners, the feedback we have received from CAHB Members has been extremely positive and has led to a lot of wonderful testimonials. Because of the success of the program, the number of participants in our Business Diagnostic & Plan of Actions (BPA) Process has grown significantly.
The result of the BPA process has been noticed by and adopted by many other State home builders’ associations across the country. Because it is specialized for our industry, the process is much more effective than other “one-size-fits-all” coaching & consulting firms.
We would implore all of you who have not taken advantage of a BPA to please register for one to ensure you are able to receive yours in a prompt fashion. It is included as one of your member benefits.
If you are unclear if you would benefit from a BPA, here is a short list of the issues where members have received significant benefit…
- You are considering Succession Planning
- You have hit a growth ceiling, where lack of systems is starting to show in your company with mistakes, and miscommunication (internally, and with customers and prospects)
- You aren’t clear on a strategic direction for your company (nor are your employees)
- You can’t seem to find the right people, and are having team cohesion issues
- You get a lot of calls, but not many turn into sales
- You are generating great sales, but the profit is not there at the end of the month
- You are trying to drive the business forward, but keep getting pulled back into the daily operations, and still act as the chief “firefighter” and problem solver
- You are becoming burnt out, working more and seeming to accomplish less
They will also incorporate up to 10 DISC/Motivator assessment reports for you and your management team with the creation of your BPA. These cost over $200 each if you had to purchase them yourself.
Below is some information on the BPA and the Member Benefit as a whole, including how to register for a BPA. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to their team through their website at www.smallbusinessgrowthpartners.com or give them a call at (262) 437-3214.