Denver’s home showcase tradition presented by Samsung will showcase more than 75 new homes across the Front Range and debut three new features: Chefs on Parade and Paws on Parade events and the Samsung Connected Home.
Denver (August 5, 2019) – The Home Builders Association of Metro Denver (HBA) is opening doors throughout the metropolitan area for its annual home showcase tradition running from Thursday, Aug. 8 through Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019. In addition to showcasing more than 75 beautifully designed homes along the Front Range, the 2019 Parade of Homes presented by Samsung will debut two new weekend events, Chefs on Parade and Paws on Parade, as well as the new feature, the Samsung Connected Home.
“We’re excited to introduce new features for the Denver Parade of Homes this year,” stated Tracy Sandoval, 2019 chair of the Parade of Homes and marketing manager at Meritage Homes. “The Chefs on Parade and Paws on Parade events and Samsung Connected Home will provide attendees unique opportunities to experience the Parade and see the latest in home trends.”
This year’s Parade will feature:
- Showcased homes: more than 75 newly designed model and custom homes, nine of which are luxury “Dreams Homes,” by 20 area residential builders located in neighborhoods in Metro Denver from Longmont to Castle Rock and Arvada to Aurora.
- Chefs on Parade: exclusive two-day event open to the public at select locations and times on Saturday, Aug. 17 and Sunday, Aug. 18, 2019. Participating Parade Homes are paired with some of the areas best chefs and restaurants to deliver a traveling gourmet party. Attendees will have the opportunity to sample fine cuisine and tour the home before moving on to the next home on the tour.
- Paws on Parade: two-day event open to the public at select locations on Saturday, Aug. 24 and Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019. Participating Parade Homes are paired with some of Denver’s top animal rescue and shelter organizations to provide the public a chance to meet rescue pets looking for a home.
- Samsung Connected Home: Samsung, the presenting sponsor of the 2019 Denver Parade of Homes, will present the Samsung Connected Home in the Dream Home by Lokal Homes at Two Bridges. The home conveys the future of connected living through simple steps and home appliance technologies that allow homeowners to take control and connect remotely via smart devices while away from home.
A longstanding tradition, the Parade is Denver’s go-to local home show and design houses tour showcasing the city’s hottest new homes and communities and the latest in home design and decor trends. The participating homes represent a wide-range of new homes, from no-maintenance townhomes and paired homes to custom built, high-end luxury, state-of-the-art homes - all for sale.
The home builders and developers joining the 2019 Parade include:
- Ascent Builders
- Berkeley Homes
- Brookfield Residential
- Cardel Homes
- Dream Finders Homes
- Epic Homes
- Highland Development Company
- Invalesco Real Estate
- Joyce Homes
- KB Home
- Koelbel and Company
- Lokal Homes
- McStain Neighborhoods
- Meritage Homes
- Newland Communities
- Oakwood Homes
- Shea Homes
- Taylor Morrison
- Thrive Home Builders
- Toll Brothers
- William Lyon Homes
Being held on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. from August 8 through 25, 2019, the Parade of Homes is free, self-guided and open to the public. Plan your tour now at paradeofhomesdenver.com.
ABOUT PARADE OF HOMES
The Parade of Homes is produced by the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver (HBA) to showcase our builder community and to promote the home building industry. A longstanding tradition of the HBA, the Parade of Homes showcases a variety of homes from new build luxury to custom, master planned or 55+ communities. To learn more, visit paradeofhomesdenver.com and connect on Instagram @paradeofhomesdenver, Facebook @paradeofhomesdenver, and Twitter @paradehomesden.
ABOUT HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION OF METRO DENVER
The Home Builders Association of Metro Denver (HBA) is a professional trade organization that represents the residential home building industry including homebuilders, developers, remodelers, suppliers and service providers in the eight metro-area counties we serve. The HBA provides members with advocacy, networking opportunities and education to support and improve the industry. To learn more, visit hbadenver.com and connect on Facebook @HBAMetroDenver and Twitter @hbametrodenver.