NAHB is a leading member of the Construction Industry Safety Coalition (CISC), which has provided a detailed plan to outline the steps that every employer and employee can take to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
The plan describes how to prevent worker exposure to coronavirus, protective measures to be taken on the jobsite, personal protective equipment and work practice controls to be used, cleaning and disinfecting procedures, and OSHA guidance on what to do if a worker becomes sick, including recordkeeping requirements.
Resources in English
- CISC Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Plan for Construction
- Jobsite safety poster
- Jobsite safety poster (Large - 11x17)
Resources in Spanish
- CISC Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Plan for Construction (Spanish)
- Jobsite safety poster (Spanish)
- Jobsite safety poster (Large - 11x17 - Spanish)