2020 Denver Parade of Homes Opens its Doors Thursday, Sept. 10 Through Sunday, Sept. 27
The Parade of Homes, the hallmark event hosted by the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver (HBA), returns Thursday, Sept. 10 and runs through Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020 with the largest showcase of the latest in architecture and home design along the Front Range.
This year’s Parade will showcase:
- One spotlight master plan community;
- 45 newly designed model homes, custom homes by 11 area residential builders located in neighborhoods throughout the greater Denver metropolitan area;
- Of the 45 homes, five are luxury “Dream Homes;”
- “Your Personalized Parade” offering attendees the chance to tour homes virtually or schedule an appointment for in-person tours at ParadeofHomesDenver.com;
- The premiere People’s Choice Awards sponsored by Elevations Credit Union, allowing attendees to vote for their favorite homes and features.
The home builders and developers joining the 2020 Parade include: read more