About the Professional Women in Building Council
Who We Are
The Homebuilders Association of Metro Denver Professional Women in Building Council represents women who are actively involved in all aspects of the building industry - as builders, developers, remodelers, suppliers, architects, marketing experts, interior designers, Realtors, mortgage lenders and trade contractors.
The Council is an affiliate of the NAHB PWB Council, and membership in the HBA is required.
The HBA of Metro Denver Professional Women in Building Council is dedicated to promoting, enhancing and supporting home building and women within the industry. We will do this by:
- Providing professional development resources
- Encouraging career development within the industry
- Promoting and supporting community involvement
- Providing networking opportunities with leaders in every facet of our industry
This is a title heading
Networking and Programs
- Monthly Connections & Cocktails happy hour – Our regular opportunity for members to meet and engage in an informal setting
- Quarterly PWB Luncheons – Professional luncheons featuring inspirational guest speakers focused on professional and personal development and educational topics (additional registration Fee applies)
- Membership Directory (Coming Soon!) – Inclusion in our private Denver PWB Membership Directory
- Connect via our Facebook and LinkedIn Council pages
Resources and Publications
- Building Women magazine – Quarterly publication featuring strategies and solutions for women in the building industry
- We-Connect e-Newsletter – This National PWB newsletter is emailed monthly to PWB members, and contains up-to-the-minute industry and legislative and regulatory news, along with information on the economy, news from local and state councils, meeting information, and emerging issues
- On-line resources through the NAHB PWB e-newsletter
- Hands on opportunities throughout the year to give back to our community
Thank you to our Sponsors:
“I am so excited to bring the PWB Council to Denver! There are so many amazing women who hold leadership roles in homebuilding companies and the companies that service the builders, along with rising stars who are up and coming leaders. My personal vision for the new PWB Denver Chapter is to create an environment where these women can connect, that will uplift the women who work in various roles in the home building industry and provide a platform to help them learn and grow to their full potential.”
– Chris Presley, Denver PWB Founding Member and 2016 President
Cindy Bell, Saddleback Design, 303-940-3932
Dawn Duhamel, Possibilities for Design, 720-224-1946
Ileana Ferguson, Moen, 720-289-2784
Chris Presley, Epic Homes, 303-518-8051
Barb Anderson, Anderson Marketing Solutions, 303-437-4627
Karna Pryor, TRI Pointe Homes, 949-637-0304
Tina Martelon, TRI Pointe Homes, 303-802-1506
Professional Women In Building Council Info
Membership is open to both women and men who are builder or associate members of the HBA of Metro Denver. When you join the Denver Professional Women in Building Council you also become a member of the NAHB PWB Council, an affiliate organization of the National Association of Home Builders.
Dues are $75 per year for an individual membership.
Application / Brochure / Volunteer
Connections & Cocktails - Location varies
PWB Luncheons - Quarterly luncheon (February, May, August, November).
Community Service - Various opportunities throughout the year to give back to our community
Upcoming and Recent Events
Congratulations Sarah McDaniel of our Denver PWB for being recognized as the 2017 PWB One To Watch at NAHB PWB luncheon at IBS in Orlando. First year for this award sponsored by Samsung. Way to go Sarah!
Council Member Video Spotlight
Meet Stacie Locke
Meet Sara McDaniel
Hope Marie Sneed